As I’m sure many of you know, I do a lot of presentations and workshops for the eBusiness Programme here in the East Midlands. Well, in November I’ll be delivering a short presentation on link building advice at a number of venues. The marketing bumpf goes like this:
Top Link Building Advice for Search Engine Optimisation
Without doubt, the hardest part of search engine optimisation is getting links to your site, but without them, appearing high in the list for competitive keywords is virtually impossible. Obtaining links is a time consuming, ongoing process, but it can’t be ignored if you want your SEO to succeed.
This session provides a wealth of tips on generating powerful links to your website, with the latest thinking on what works and time-saving methods to help you make the most of your link building activity. From Web 2.0 sites to social media and good old fashioned directories, you will learn where on the web the valuable links can be found.
- Directories that still provide value
- How to use user-generated content sites (Web 2.0) for valuable links
- Using social media to generate links
- Free tools you can use to find websites to get links from
08:30 Registration, breakfast and networking
09:00 Presentation Starts
10:00 Q & A
10:30 Networking and close
Who Should Attend?
This session will be useful to any business looking to improve their search engine optimisation and builds on the information in our Successful and Advanced Search Engine Optimisation workshops.
- Lincolnshire 04 November 2009 Boston West Golf Club, Boston
- Derbyshire 05 November 2009 Ringwood Hall, Chesterfield
- Leicestershire 11 November 2009 National Space Centre, Leicester
- Nottinghamshire 17 November 2009 The Village Hotel, Nottingham
- Northamptonshire 24 November 2009 Freemasons Hall & Conference Centre, Northampton
Please note that places are limited and must be pre-booked. You can book online at the eBusiness Programme website here.
For more information or to register your place, please email email@example.com or contact the eBusiness Programme team on 0845 603 8370.